Scrip/Retail Shopping Programs
Holiday Time SCRIP GIFT CARDS - Dec 2-Dec 9
What are Scrip Gift Cards?
Prepaid gift cards from America’s favorite and most trusted retailers (e.g., American Express, Peets, Gap, Amazon, iTunes, Safeway, Target, WholeFoods, Macy’s, Athleta, Home Depot, etc)
Hillcrest Mom Philippa Roberts is offering gift cards to her jewelry store this year. She will give 5% back to Hillcrest. Gift cards are available in $25, $50 and $100.
Why buy Hillcrest Scrip Gift Cards?
Because Hillcrest makes a percentage of all gift cards purchased. Our school earns money when families buy these gift cards from the Hillcrest PTA.
When to buy them?
Hillcrest is offering Scrip gift cards now because these gift cards make easy holiday gifts and stocking stuffers! They are great to give to employees, teachers, babysitters, friends & family. This is the ideal time to get your holiday shopping done; you can also ask neighbors, friends & relatives if they want to purchase cards.
How to buy them?
** Attach a check made out to “Hillcrest School PTA”
** Place your order in Ann Zollicoffer's box in the School’s Office
** Gift cards will be delivered late November.
Farm Fresh to You
Jamba Juice Sip to Support
Amazon Shopping Rewards
Attention all you Amazon shoppers! Before you buy anything from Amazon, stop by the HillcrestPTA.org website and click on the Amazon Shopping Link. This link will take you to a special Amazon page where 4-8% of the money you spend will be donated to the Hillcrest PTA. Tell your neighbors and family too. Use this link at HillcrestPTA.org before you shop at Amazon. The Amazon.com logo is on the right side of the HillcrestPTA.org home page under the Schoology logo. It is also on this page on the right. Bookmark it as one of your favorites!
Electronic Scrip (eScrip)
Safeway Club Card: When you register your Safeway Club Card, Safeway donates a percentage of your qualifying purchases to Hillcrest. To register for the Safeway program, you must use the actual number on your Safeway Club Card. Call to have your phone number converted by a Safeway representative at 1-877-723-3929.
Registering Credit and Debit cards through escrip.com will enable Hillcrest to earn 1-5% from your purchases from participating merchants and restaurants automatically. (For example: Village Market, Piedmont Grocery, Lane Splitter Pizza, I Squared, Flippers Hamburgers, Ozumo, etc.)
- Start the registration process at escrip.com
- Click Sign-up on far-left(above the What’s new) The Supporter Registration page opens.
- Click Group ID radio dial button and enter 137662060 for Hillcrest School PTA, click Search.
- Under the Name Column, Click Hillcrest School PTA click Next to continue (or Search if you want to find another school).
- Enter personal information (include phone number), click Next.
- Select grocery/club card type in pull down menu, enter card number, repeat for as many cards as you want to register (if any), click Next.
- Select credit/debit card type in pull-down menu, enter card number, repeat for as many cards as you want to register (if any), click Next.
- Select retail/gift card type in pull-down menu (Macy’s only), enter card number, click Next.
Note: You must enter at least one grocery/retail or one credit/debit card or one merchant card to successfully register. Additional cards can be added at any time.
- Confirm that all the information is correct, click Confirm.
- You will see your Supporter Identification # at the top of the page, if you want to create a personal password, click on the link and enter your new password twice. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have a Target REDcard, Target will contribute a percentage of your purchases to Hillcrest. Go to the Target Take Charge of Education Page and designate Hillcrest Elementary School.
Hillcrest is participating in the Office Depot 5% Back to School program. When buying school or office supplies at Office Depot (either online or at the store) please give them our Hillcrest account number 70011684. For every purchase that is made, Hillcrest receives a 5% merchandise credit that the staff can use to buy additional school supplies.
Hillcrest is participating in the Lucky Supermarkets S.H.A.R.E.S. program. S.H.A.R.E.S. is an acronym for Supporting Humanities, Arts, Recreation, Education & Sports in our community. Every time you shop at Lucky, Savemart Supemarkets, Smart foods or Food Maxx show your card and Hillcrest will earn up to 3% on your total purchase. Please show your card each and every time you make a purchase.
Grab a card for your family, neighbors, babysitter, or grandparent. Pick up a S.H.A.R.E.S card today in the school’s lobby.
Shop on the Internet
Go to www.OneCause.com/schoolpop and register for benefit of Group # 106227. Then when beginning an online shopping trip, first go to www.OneCause.com/schoolpop to sign in and select the merchant – you’ll be transferred to the merchant site. By passing through the onecause.com, you will have established a rebate for Hillcrest when you buy.